Sunday, July 20, 2014

Well, here it is.  Dusting off yet another blog attempt and trying to be as realistic about it as I can without crying.  What a great way to introduce myself, right?  Tears on our first meeting?

About the title.  It's autobiographical: I'm a hole, filled with a lot of nothingness.  At least that's where I am now.  Also I'm not a trendy homemaker filled with yummy recipes...I'm not a saintly woman who has so many antidotes of wisdom and humorous stories to share... I'm not homesteader who can guide you on your journey as you attempt to run your farm or mini farm... I'm not a Mom who's raised her brood so well that she's the admiration of her Sisters in Christ who can tell you how to get your child to sleep at night.  I've got nothing to share that is profitable to a reader.  That's the other reason for the title.

About the writer:

  • Nearly 50
  • Mother of 6
  • Child of God
  • Married for 24 years
  • Shattered and brokenhearted
  • Bitter, bitter, bitter
  • Forgetful of hope
  • Scraping through most days
  • Tempted to ask God to take me home so often, and would so if it weren't for my children.
  • I DON'T WANT TO STAY THIS WAY
So why start this blog, right?  Well I'm going through the She Reads Truth devotionals and I needed a vehicle in order to process what I write, etc.  Believe me there are no grandiose ideas about how I may inspire or shape lives.  They only thing I can offer you, reader, is transparency.

If that's not good enough, then what can I tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment